The Global Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Global Gamer

The one-stop forum for all gamers and gaming needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Applications on the Dashboard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CahRazy

The New Applications on the Dashboard Empty
PostSubject: The New Applications on the Dashboard   The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am

So from what i hear, and from what you might already know, our precious Xbox 360 Dashboard will soon be tarnished with the twitter application on the dashboard. This will now allow not just pre-teen girls, talk show hosts, and un-educated people to share with us what kind of sandwhich they are eating at midnight but will also allow some techy nerds to inform us on what game they are playing and what their highest score is. Now nontheless this will attract more people to the Xbox, now that it has such quality social networking but it will also feature a Zune application which will give people who own one, instead of an iPod, the ability to buy videos with full HD capabilities through the Xbox 360 video market place. Although these fun applications will not be used by me the one that i am most excited about is the Facebook application. People who have decided to grow up from the skank-filled myspace will now be able to chat with their friends without leaving their couch to go into the other room where the computer is. This will ensure that the Xbox 360 will be the only thing you ever use. I believe that maybe sometime in the future there will be a pizza hut application that will allow you to order your pizza and still play rock band at partys without even letting go of your 100 note streak.
This is CahRazy and you've just been INFORMED!
Back to top Go down
iwilkilu7

PostSubject: Re: The New Applications on the Dashboard   The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm

wow u did some research The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Tooshort4u 13

PostSubject: Re: The New Applications on the Dashboard   The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 pm

thank you for informing us ohhh mighty wilson
Back to top Go down
x 2Awesome x v2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Applications on the Dashboard   The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 pm

I, for one, don't mind these applications. I will probably not sign up on any of them. There is a possibility that I'll go on the Facebook one, but that's a stretch. I have a laptop in front of me. I stream music to my Xbox. I do not check my Twitter unless I get an email from them (which is only when someone else is following me), and as far as I know, there is not a GMail application to alert me when this happens.

But I might get that Pizza Hut application when it comes out. That seems like it would help me out a lot. Thanks for making me have a meaning to look forward in life!

Oh yeah, and the complete blast off of the website's popularity of course.
Back to top Go down
https://theglobalgamer.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Applications on the Dashboard   The New Applications on the Dashboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Applications on the Dashboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Global Gamer :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox360 General Talk-
Jump to: